10.21.2008

Just another Tuesday...

Hey everyone :) Today I took Bella to the groomers to get her haircut so she looked presentable for her halloween costume contest!!! She's going to be tinkerbella! Cute huh?! I know I know she's just a dog..but she's the most adorable dog ever and you can't help but spoil her rotten :) Afterwards I went with Jami to Color Me Mine to finish paining the set of plates I bought to make. I bought a whole set of really cute plates that I put a little swirly like design in the middle, each plate a different color, and then the whole rest of the plates are black. I'm really excited but it is taking me forrrever! I thought I was going to be done today but I didn't finish so I'll be going back. Then tonight I went and got dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with some friends. It was a good day. Talk to you laters :)
s.w.a.k.
megs

2 comments:

Samantha Parker said...

Thanks for going to dinner and the new texting advice!

Jenni said...

Megs, your blog is looking good so far.
If you get on my blog, you can see the sites that have backgrounds and stuff. Let me know if you want help with it!

Love ya
Jen